Hi folks. I have been watching and reading exciting 5 facts about anything. You know what? I decided that I should start posting my 5 facts about random things. I decided to pick my 5 facts about YuGiOh! I love the both the manga, anime, video games, toys, and you just name them all. I used to watch the show back in my good old childhood days. Good times; yet I still watch them online.
Anyways, here are my 5 facts about YuGiOh:
1. YuGiOh! is actually the official Japanese translation for "Game King." At first, I wasn't really sure if it is a translation, but after listening to the OST of "YuGiOh! King of Games," I see that why the song is titled, "King of Games," instead of "King Games." It is because the Americans think that "King Games" is not a perfect translation, so they wanted to move "King" in the left side of the title, switch the word "Game," add the little "s" into Games to form "Games," and add "of" in the middle of the title to complete its official translation to YuGiOh as "King of Games" (Example below):
2. "YuGiOh! (Season." Season 0 (quoted by fans) in the anime was developed back in 1998, produced by Toei Animation. It only ran 27 episodes from April-October 1998. It was banned in USA, and possibly on other countries, on TV because most of the episodes has bad words (stated in English subtitles) on it, graphic scenes from various YuGiOh! (Season 0) episodes. This season is not involved with YuGiOh! (2000s) because of the plot sequence. It can be watched via YouTube. www.youtube.com/results?search…
3. Leichter. A minor antagonist from YuGiOh! (Season 3), Leichter (Kogoro Daimon in Japanese) is actually a black character. Fans still remember that all characters of the series are not black, but they did forgot about Leichter. He may be dubbed by a Japanese actor, Hisashi Izumi, but voice actor, Sean Schemmel (White) voiced him as a black character. It is unknown where Leichter is from, but according to his skin color, he may possibly be a Black American fictional character. He is one of The Big Five members who want to destroy Seto Kaiba, Yugi, and everyone else, destined to take over Kaiba Corp. For more info about Leichter, read here yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Leichter
4. YuGiOh films. The Pyramid of Light (or YuGiOh: The Movie) is the first movie to be established, while YuGiOh: Bonds Beyond Time is the second movie to be developed. While the first film did not appeased much critics, stating that the plot is "Weak," but the second film became better. I love these films very much and I'm fond of them (Example films here).
(YuGiOh: The Pyramid of Light) (YuGiOh: Bonds Beyond Time)
5. Spinoffs. YuGiOh has introduced spinoffs: GX, 5DS, ZEXAL and ARC-V. Each of these series have different stories with different characters. YuGiOh: GX is the first spinoff to be introduced to the YuGiOh franchise. ARC-V is the latest spinoff of the franchise. Even though they are not the sequels to the original YuGiOh, they still have monsters on cards; still part of YuGiOh franchise.
These are my 5 facts about YuGiOh. Thank you for reading my journal and have a nice day.