Here is my mixed media art of my nicest friend: Foroogh!
All credits: Model
& Photographer: Johnny Panzo www.johnnypanzo.com/
Here's the stock image I used here
EDITED: Happy Spirit Day. It is the day where all individuals stand up against bullying (And wearing anything Purple). Each and everyday, victims from early childhood all the way towards the real world are bullied every year. It is impossible to destroy bullying because evil never dies.
There are several ways to stop bullying, but I'll give you my 5 ways to stand up to bullying :
1. Talk to someone about bullying. It is better to inform people about bullying because they don't really know what Bully is and why it has an impact against individuals. Bully is defined as someone who is toying with you, stalking you (In cruel ways), and attempting to hurt you without stopping. If you can ask your friend, for instance, about bullying and why it hurts people, your friend will stand with you against bully, no mater the circumstances.
2. Walk with your Friends. Easily one of the most supported steps to stand up against bullying. If your friend is capable of protecting you from bullies (In school), you will have a chance to have support. Bullies may have an army of bad kids, but friendship prevails over the top of bullies.
3. Keep and Save your Proof. If you are a victim from a bully who continues to assault you and you want that bully away from you, you would need evidence to tell which bully is responsible for hurting. For instance, if you are a student in Katella High School (Anaheim) and you want your principal to take care of of bully, you should, of course, make good eye contact, and reveal your evidence to your principal (Such as bruises from a bully, text messages from a bully, pictures of what your bully looks like via phone, etc). Once you completed your task, the bully is ready to face the consequences and you take the last stand against your nemesis.
4. Don't be a weakling. Many students, for instance, have never been such a strong student over a bully, but that is okay. If you put up your courage to the top against a bully, you are considered to be a smart apple. Bullies are tough, but they are obviously flawed over their behavior. If they still annoy you every time you enter & exist a classroom, just keep walking, care for people you like & love, and ignore what bullies are trying to say at you.
5. DON'T LET THE DARKNESS GIVE YOU VENGEANCE against bully. Several people say that anger and hate (Which creates The Darkness) will destroy your enemies no mater what, but they should guess again. Letting the darkness in your flesh & blood will likely consume you and you will become a bully of your own. That will make your love ones betray you because you are not taking full responsibilities of your actions. I know it takes a lot of time to overcome vengeance and fear itself, but you can destroy the darkness and be who are you are all this time. That way you friends, family, and love ones will continue to love you and not letting you fall into the darkness. I know hitting (With a punch and a kick) a bully back will stand up against bullying, but Love can overcome bullying, including words (well NOT all words though).
Have an enjoyable Spirit Day.